Kid Cudi: The Sophomore.

So, I feel as if I'm repeating myself with stating how awesome Kid Cudi is. He's awesome okay? Okay. So now here I am writing about the ever so interesting and hypetastic sophomore album from Cudi, Man on the Moon II: The Legend of Mr. Rager.


"I am the Rager I am Forever."


This isn't even good enough for the album. Now onto the album and how its set out so far, Cudi's released a few leaks here and there through his own personal blog including the welcoming wonder "Revofev" or to be more precise the revolution of Evolution, revolution being Cudi, the evolution being rap. Cudi's changing the style and face of rap with his thoughtful lyrics infused with heart and soul, rather than the usual guns and bitches. So the prelude revofev was to the fantastic "Erase Me" which had been spread like a whore's legs on the net causing shit loads of hype and fantasy. With an ever so catchy hook and the helping hand of his mentor Kanye the song has it, and whatever it is, is good. Check them out for yourself. LEts just say I'm looking forward to more leaks and Mr. Rager's fury will be calmed by the appreciation of the masses. Don't forget to follow the blog!

Expect MOTM2 around September 28!

KiD CuDi feat. Kanye West - Erase Me
KiD CuDi - REVOFEV

0 comments:

Post a Comment